Learn more about the features and specifications that make the Mission® U500 Urine Analyzer the optimal choice for urinalysis testing.
Learn more about the optional accessories available.
Browse our Resources Library for documents related to the Mission® U500 Urine Analyzer.
Contact ACON Labs for more information about the Mission® U500 Urine Analyzer.
• Up to 500 tests/hour in Continuous Test Option
• Test categories include Routine, STAT and QC
• Automatic calibration for accurate results and easy operation
• Can read strips with up to 11 parameters, including Microalbumin/Creatine/Calcium
• Strip selection of up to 4 combinations for analyzer reading
• Record Operator/Patient ID by Manual Entry and Barcode Reader
• Capability of data transfer to an external computer or LIS
• Saves and recalls the last 2,000 results automatically
• Can print up to 3 copies per test for convenient reviewing and easy record keeping
• Option to print results on sticker paper for quick and simple record management
Optional Bar-code Reader connects to the analyzer for faster input of information. It scans the canister code for quick canister code recognition to operate the analyzer as well as quick entry of Patient ID. Both canister code and Patient ID can be entered manually as well.
Printer paper rolls is available in both Thermal paper and Sticker paper. Printing results may either be automatic or manual. Can print up to 3 copies per test results for convenient record management.
Data Transfer Kit is used for data transfer to Personal Computer (PC) or Laboratory Information System (LIS). RS232 cable is required for connection to a personal computer and the analyzer in order to download data to PC or LIS.