Manufacturing, Production, and Assembly Plant
in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
ACON Laboratories, Inc., a global manufacturer, and distributor of In-Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) products for over 25 years, is proud to announce the grand opening of their 100,000 square foot manufacturing, production,
and assembly plant in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
Here are 10 benefits our facilities can bring to your business:
Available to contract manufacture your product, or provide final kit or product assembly, ACON Laboratories can offer your organization the following as a maquiladora for either medical or non-medical products:
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Compliant
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Quality Control (QC) Testing Capabilities
- 100,000 Square Foot (9,000 Square Meters) Facility
- Individual Component Pouching and Sealing
- Individual Component Assembly and Final Packaging
- Storage and Inventory of Finished Components or Final Packaging
- Logistics and Shipping Services
- Local, Experienced, Stable Labor Pool
Manufacturing in Mexico offers your company low-cost alternatives, a solid and growing skills-based labor pool, better productivity with higher efficiency, resulting in more satisfied customers.
With close proximity to the US border, ACON can offer quick turnaround and delivery times. This allows your organization to save on costs and allows you to streamline your manufacturing, component assembly, or kit packaging processes.
Bringing your organization’s product manufacturing, product assembly, or kit assembly to a maquiladora provides preferential tariff programs. It is also identified as the legal entity to produce and export goods out of Mexico.
Reduce production costs without sacrificing quality.
Low labor rates and a skilled workforce.
Currently, Mexico is considered one of the Top Ten manufacturing countries in the world and exports in excess of $15B in medical equipment and supplies annually.
What is Nearshore Manufacturing?
- Optimal balance of both labor and operational cost savings
- Improved logistics – reduced time for goods to reach their destination
- Supply Chain Stability – supplement global operations by positioning product closer to your regional customers
- Simplified Communication – working in similar time zones reduces lost time and increases response time
Learn more about the manufacturing, production,
and assembly plant in Tijuana. Click below to send an email.