Mission® HA-360 3-Diff Automatic Hematology Analyzer
Hematology Testing for Professional Use
Product is Available for International Distribution Only – Not Available in the US
Mission® HA-360 3-diff Automatic Hematology Analyzer
With the Mission® HA-360 3-diff Automatic Hematology Analyzer, healthcare professionals can be assured that they are getting the accuracy and reliability they need and expect.
The Mission® HA-360 3-diff Automatic Hematology Analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of healthcare professionals at the point of care.
For professional use.
- Sheath Flow Impedance Method for RBCs/PLTs counting
- LED and receiver tube fully integrated—for greater HGB stability
- Performs rapid and accurate analysis of 21 parameters
High Accuracy and Reliability
- Proven technology for accuracy of results
- Linearity to support clinical diagnostics and monitoring
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Comprehensive QC information
- Barcoded reagent management
- One-click troubleshooting
- Daily maintenance time reminder: Convenient for daily work
Safe and Secure
- Non-toxic, biodegradable reagent system
- Two basic reagents (diluent and lyser) for complete results
Principles & Technologies
WBC: Impedance Method
RBC, PLT: Sheath Flow Impedance Method
HGB: Colorimetric Method
Whole Blood (WB) and Pre-Dilute (PD) Mode; 21 parameters
WBC; LYM#; MXD#; NEUT#; LYM%; MXD%; NEUT%; RBC; HGB; HCT; MCV; MCH; MCHC; RDW-CV; RDW-SD; PLT; MPV; PDW; PCT; P-LCR; P-LCC
WBC (3-Part Differential), RBC, PLT
50,000 complete sample results with histograms
(100-240V) AC; 50 Hz/60 Hz; 300 VA
Browse our Resources Library for documents available for download.