(Job Code: RD051)
We are seeking a skilled Scientist to work in our Clinical Chemistry department to design and conduct research and development studies. The Scientist will investigate, create and develop new methods and technologies for project advancement, analyze data and propose strategic direction. In addition, the person may lead a team of one or more scientist(s), research associate(s) and/or research technician(s) for daily project activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or a related field with up to 5 years of experience in assay development and improvement process in a quality system environment;
- Experience in the development of clinical chemistry assay for point of care, IVD industry experience preferred;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proven ability to write scientific and technical reports;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical approach are required;
- Requires knowledge of computer programs including data analyses and graphing software programs;
- Experience in lipid panel assay development, preferred.
This position is located in our corporate office in San Diego’s biotech community. As an employee you’ll enjoy our competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as working in a supportive team environment. We invite you to consider a career with us by sending your resume to email@example.com. Please reference job code RD051.